My primary focus is project management, organization, and making sure everyone knows what they’re doing between meetings. The team meets 3 times a week, 9 hours a week, to work together. These past few weeks I’ve been working on concept art for the man, and will move on to doing orthographic perspectives to give Aviva to model and I can begin rigging.
- We’ve hit all of our internal deadline since Summer Term.
- The team has been happy with my output of the man’s concept art thus far. We’re in a good spot to move on to 3D.
- We’ve spent a lot of time workshopping and working together as a team.
- Everyone on the team is on the same page about man, dog, environment, ship, and (almost) story. We’re still working out the kinks, based on faculty feedback from Week #2 presentation.
- Our Gantt chart does not accurately reflect all of our internal deadlines, so it needs another draft and revisions. Mauriello gave us a list of things he wants to see by each week, so we need to hit those checkpoints.
- Our presentation could have been better for Week 2. I was responsible for the Powerpoint delivery and let my team down. Now that I’m adjusted to my new school schedule it shouldn’t happen again.
- We could benefit from some team-building activities that are outside of Senior Project. We’re doing the 24-hour animation jam this weekend, and perhaps doing something for Halloween.
- I need to make changes to color palette of man’s spacesuit.
- I’m working on orthos for the presentation next week.