Aviva Week 2 PPJ

Hey hey! So this week I worked on creating the clothing for our character. This started with getting the program Marvelous Designer downloaded onto a computer for me by IT. I spent a couple of days learning the program and creating the garments. After I finished them I exported them and started reworking them in Modo, stitching hems together, creating seams, and some general R+D. I tested binding them to our rig around our model and so far it works pretty well! We as a team did a photoshoot for our website and I am in process of editing the photos in Adobe Lightroom.

THE GOOD: Learned a new program and used it successfully! Almost done the clothing, enjoying editing the team photos.

THE BAD: Have yet to finish the clothing. About 90% done.

Advertisements