This week I mostly worked on the environment. I laid out our four different scenes and have begun filling them in with plants and crystals. I turned my thumbnails into an animatic and finished the logo.
THE GOOD: We now have a base for all the scenes which took a lot of time and a completed logo!
THE BAD: For some reason, I don’t feel the same crushing weight of this project’s urgency like I did last term and I just don’t feel like I’m accomplishing as much as I could be. It is stressful to think about the environment and animating at the same time, because every time I devout time to one I’m losing time on the other, which makes me feel like I’m not spending enough time on this project. I wish I could devout all my time to the environment, because right now that’s really where my heart is with this project.