This week I worked on refining animation & render tests. First I moved both my scenes from block in to pop through, and then refined my final scene. Then I did some lighting and render tests. I was unable to do a batch render test because the servers crashed the night I was working on it.
The good: all of the above.
The bad: I guess I could’ve done more of all the things. I need to get better at compulsively saving because I keep slowing myself down by losing work. Have struggled a lot with motivation, and just a lot of general frustration. As a very emotionally driven person it is very difficult for me to work when I’m not in the right head space, but I guess I have to figure out a way to work regardless of my feelings towards this project, the class, this program, or this school.