Over the break I decided to catch up on the spaceship’s textures. Or mor accurately, its UVs. I had laid out the ship’s UVs a long time ago but when I later added more edges to smooth the model, they became useless. So, to make up ground on this task that should already be completed, I worked on it over break.
Now the ship once again has usable UVs and I reformatted my ship texture to match the new UV layout. I also decided to scale up each part of the UV so that I can place a higher quality texture on each part of the ship.
Other than that, I spent my break… on break. I had time to relax and prepare for the upcoming term. I think if our team stays motivated we will be just fine in the Spring term.